Zamfirescu Racoti & Partners has been created by the merger of two firms - Calin Zamfirescu & Associates and Racoti Predoiu & Associates - each with roots going back to 1995. Set out below are some key milestones in the history of both firms.
- 1995 Calin-Andrei Zamfirescu and Ariana Zamfirescu set up the law firm Calin Zamfirescu & Associates.
- 1995 Ioana Racoti and Catalin Predoiu establish their own law firm Racoti Predoiu & Associates.
- 2003 Stan Tîrnoveanu joins forces in partnership with Calin Zamfirescu & Associates and becomes Senior Partner.
- 2006 Merger of Calin Zamfirescu & Associates and Racoti Predoiu & Associates to create Zamfirescu Racoti Predoiu Law Partnership.
- 2007 Anca Danilescu, Cosmin Vasile and Lucian Danilescu become Partners of Zamfirescu Racoti Predoiu.
- 2008 Catalin Predoiu is appointed Minister of Justice and his attorney capacity is suspended for incompatibility reasons.
- 2013 Zamfirescu Racoti Predoiu become Zamfirescu Racoti & Partners
- 2013 Antoniu Obancia become Partner of Zamfirescu Racoti & Partners
- 2016 Elena Iacob and Alina Tugearu become Partners of Zamfirescu Racoti & Partners